Alcohol Rehab Programs
Alcohol rehab provides patients with the most effective means of ending alcohol abuse and starting their lives over. Alcohol rehab programs provide a solution to alcohol dependence that includes detox, counseling, therapy, and quality aftercare that builds a structure for recovery and success. These programs are available in a number of different levels of treatment offering all sorts of structured care and support to assist patients in overcoming addiction and getting their lives back on track.
Call 1-800-895-1695 to talk with a live counselor who can help you find alcohol rehab programs in your area.
Types of Alcohol Rehab Programs
In your journey to recovery from alcohol addiction you will likely find that there are many types of alcohol rehab programs available to help you. The most common types of alcohol rehab programs include:
- residential alcohol rehab which provides around-the-clock treatment for alcohol addiction
- long-term alcohol rehab which provides treatment in a residential setting for a period of at least 6 months
- outpatient alcohol rehab which provides less invasive care to patients on a day to day basis
- specialty programs such as dual diagnosis treatment for those who have co-occurring disorders or holistic alcohol rehab that focuses on treating the mind, body and spirit
If you have questions about the various types of alcohol rehab programs or would like to find out if a particular type of programs is available near you, call 1-800-895-1695 to talk with a counselor who can help.
The type of alcohol rehab that is most effective for you will likely depend on various factors including:
- how severe your alcohol addiction is (moderate or mild addiction can often be treated in outpatient programs while more severe cases may require residential or long-term rehabilitation)
- your desire to stay close to your family or the necessity for you to continue working or going to school (you may be well suited to outpatient alcohol rehab if you need to be home at night to care for a family or if you have to continue working each day)
- your budget (most of the time, inpatient rehab is more expensive than outpatient rehab so if your budget is quite low, you may only be able to afford outpatient alcohol rehabilitation)
How Alcohol Rehab Programs Help
Quality alcohol rehab programs feature a range of options to help those who are addicted to alcohol. The foundation is based upon counseling and therapy but these programs also help to diagnose and treat co-occurring mental health disorders, provide life skills training, and can offer specialized programs that will help families come together and band against addiction. Effective alcohol rehab programs use detox, psychiatric care, medical intervention and therapy to help patients learn how to say no to alcohol and live life sober.
Our helpline is available 24/7 to assist you in getting the help you need. Call 1-800-895-1695 to talk with a counselor about alcohol rehab programs in your area.